2015 Annual General Meeting
The 2015 AGM of the Network was held in Eastleigh on 27th June. Below are the minutes of that meeting, plus some documents and presentations that were presented there.
- The minutes of the meeting.
- The secretary's report presented by Rachel Hicks.
- The accounts presented by Charles Hirom.
- Various documents relating to the discussion of Goals 1 and 3:
- Introductory context
- The survey that was sent out to groups
- The survey completed by Fareham
- The survey completed by Winchester
- The survey completed by Gosport
- Thematic A Education
- Thematic B Faith Groups
- Thematic C Community Groups
- Thematic D Workplaces
- Thematic E Local Authority
- 2009 Distribution of Fairtrade schools in Hampshire
- The presentation given by Rachael Sweet from the Campaigns team at the Fairtrade Foundation.
- Material about Palestinian olive oil consisted of:
- A Channel 4 broadcast from 2010.
- Excerpts from the 2012 film The People and the Olive. The full 70-minute film is available to borrow from .
- Barbara Edney's first-hand witness testimony from her visit to Palestine in 2013. Click here for the photos.
- A radio interview with Manal Ramadan (Zaytoun's Managing Director) and Taysir Arbasi (Zaytoun's Palestine Director), London, April 2015. Part of this BBC programme, starting about 6 minutes from the start of the programme.
Also mentioned during Rachael's presentation was an excellent animation about Fairtrade and sustainability. Take a look!
Chamber of Commerce
The following are scanned copies of various hard-copy documents that we have received from the Hampshire Chamber of Commerce. Click the relevant link to see each document. Please note that you will need Adobe Reader to view them; if you don't have it, you can download it for free from here.